Strength & Functional MovementHelping individuals achieve fitness, no matter their goals.
For 25 years, Personal Training has been the heartbeat of Shelly’s professional career. Combining an education in Sports Medicine with a passion for biomechanics, she has helped numerous individuals improve movement and gain confidence with performance abilities.
The Fundamentals of Our Success
- We listen to our clients and work with their parameters. Each person is appreciated for who they are and what they can do. Everyone is welcome no matter their fitness condition or abilities.
- Effective training design – simply, clients achieve their goals
- Training program design and approach meets client needs as they change. An overall plan to goal achievement is created, monitored and evaluated frequently. However we realize that everyone responds to exercise in a unique way. Every session begins with “ How are you feeling today?” followed by, “How did you feel after last time”? “Were you able to complete the homework assignments”?
- An extensive knowledge of physiology, nutrition, and movement analysis is a unique combination that few personal training professionals share. Our clients benefit from a “big picture” lifestyle approach to fitness and wellness.
- The willingness to work with health care professionals. Sometimes, success is a team effort.
Helping individuals achieve fitness, no matter their goals, is a passion. As testimonial, a few clients have worked with Shelly for 20+ years.
Learn about USAT Level 3 Elite Development Coach, Shelly O’Brien.
IconOne is located in San Antonio, Texas.
Are you ready to get started? Contact Us or Book an appointment.