Youth and Junior Multisport ProgramsFor ages 7 to 19
With 10 years of experience in youth and junior multisport development, we know what it takes to develop the person as well as a top performing athlete.
The Secret to Success
Follow the mission objectives of IconOne
- Setting Goals. All program design is founded in skill and individualized standards of excellence. We believe age-appropriate application of training techniques, education, and developments of personal achievement standards create a winning combination.
- Achieving Success. Because of the strong emphasis on individual development, we have a very high overall achievement rate. Some athletes are with us for a season and others have been coached for 5+ years. Our athletes are top performers in local, regional, and national events.
- Realizing Dreams. We’ve graduated national champions, current professional athletes, current USA Triathlon certified coaches, swim coaches, running coaches, and dynamic leaders in the community. Our athletes have also attended some of the most prestigious colleges in the United States and earned highest honors academically. Congratulations to all of them.
What can an IconOne athlete expect?
- Quality instruction in a fun, safe environment.
- Age- appropriate suggestions for improvement. These include benchmark assessments of all participants in the areas of swim, run, bike, strength, and goal setting.
- Opportunities to participate in Clinics (day) or Camps (overnight)
What can IconOne Parents expect?
- Education. The world of youth and junior development is evolving very quickly. We want you to be informed and strive to offer educational opportunities in blog, facebook, clinics, and ongoing discussions.
- Opportunities to become involved. There are many ways to support the young athletes.
- Communication. As coaches we thank you for entrusting the young athletes to us. We encourage questions and want to work with you as your athlete progress.
- Adult training opportunities! We will have “family” days and we want you to be a part of it! Learn what the athletes are learning.
Check out the testimonials we’ve received from other parents and athletes.
Learn about USAT Level 3 Elite Development Coach, Shelly O’Brien.
IconOne is located in San Antonio, Texas. Contact us to get your child involved in the rewarding sport of triathlon!