For triathletes, the swim is usually categorized one of two ways - "love it" or "hate it". It is often that athletes seek swim coaching because they have the later view yet must achieve minimal efficiency to race. Admittedly, as an athlete and coach I have personally vacillated between the two categories for years.
Recent IconOne Triathlon Posts
- Happy Thanksgiving November 24, 2015
- Hydration and Athletic Performance November 20, 2015
- Age Group Draft Legal Triathlon – Basic Introduction November 1, 2015
- Run Drills: Active Arms = Better Run Efficiency and Performance October 20, 2015
- Post Ironman triathlon Recovery – Do You have a plan? May 17, 2015